Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Chamberlains - complete legal services for business

Nursing home foyer fire

By Canfan - 19 August 2014 0

Firefighters extinguished a small fire earlier tonight at a northside nursing home.

ACT Fire & Rescue responded to the incident at the Bupa Aged Care facility in Bindel Street Aranda just before 6 o’clock.

Fire crews arrived to find a lounge chair fire in the foyer alight causing the area to fill with smoke.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire, removed the chair and ventilated the area.

No evacuations were required. The cause is believed to have been accidental.

(ESA Media Release)

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site