Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Skilled legal advice with
accessible & personal attention

Pearce kitchen fire

By johnboy - 28 August 2013 0

ACT Fire & Rescue has extinguished a fire in the kitchen of a house on Pendred street in Pearce.

Two Fire Pumpers, the Hazardous Material Unit and one Command Vehicle are currently on scene.

The house was occupied at the time of fire, with no injuries to report.

A neighbour heard a working smoke alarm, smelt smoke and called Emergency Triple Zero (000) at 11:13am.

Some Structural damage to the kitchen and the roof space.

ACT Fire & Rescue would like to remind the community to “Don’t stop looking while your cooking”.

11:50 AM

[Courtesy ESA]

Tags

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site