Lifestyle

Tax time headache?
Let us crunch the numbers

People like free burgers

By Barcham 13 November 2013 27

Wow

Grill’d are running their free burger lunch promo thingy today, so I figured I should get a free burger for lunch.

I figured there would be a line…

Eep

Oh...

Ahhh...

Maybe I’ll go to Nando’s instead today.

What’s Your opinion?

27 Responses to
People like free burgers
Showing only Website comments
Newest to Oldest
Oldest to Newst
gentoopenguin 4:17 pm 13 Nov 13

BimboGeek said :

All that desperation for frozen premade patties. Their sauces are quite good though.

The buns are s***house at Grill’d. Buns maketh a burger!!

c_c™ 4:04 pm 13 Nov 13

BimboGeek said :

All that desperation for frozen premade patties.

Yes because freezing is sooo evil.

Roundhead89 3:47 pm 13 Nov 13

Evilomlap said :

That first photo is very Beatles

Especially with the neon sign in the background saying “Love, Love, Love”.

IrishPete 3:44 pm 13 Nov 13

Wot, no fast-track queue for the Media? What is the world coming to?

IP

Barcham 3:41 pm 13 Nov 13

Holden Caulfield said :

Pfft, I’d rather go to Brodburger, it’s heaps quicker. 😉

OH SNAP!

Pitchka 3:37 pm 13 Nov 13

Holden Caulfield said :

Pfft, I’d rather go to Brodburger, it’s heaps quicker. 😉

Just!!!! I waited nearly 2 hours for mine… Wasnt anything special.

Holden Caulfield 3:35 pm 13 Nov 13

Pfft, I’d rather go to Brodburger, it’s heaps quicker. 😉

Jim Jones 3:32 pm 13 Nov 13

Mess said :

DrKoresh said :

Mess said :

Must be nice to have hours free during the day to wait in line for a burger.

You don’t need a job when the burgers are free, so get off your high-horse.

and how many of those in line do you reckon are unemployed? I know that a few of them might be after skipping half a day at work.

You’re a real fun-loving free-spirit who plays by his own rules, aren’t you. I can tell these things.

Pitchka 3:29 pm 13 Nov 13

Mess said :

DrKoresh said :

Mess said :

Must be nice to have hours free during the day to wait in line for a burger.

You don’t need a job when the burgers are free, so get off your high-horse.

You KNOW that a few MIGHT BE?

Are they or are they not? Make up your mind.

Jungle Jim 3:29 pm 13 Nov 13

Mess said :

DrKoresh said :

Mess said :

Must be nice to have hours free during the day to wait in line for a burger.

You don’t need a job when the burgers are free, so get off your high-horse.

A high percentage of uni students, I’m led to believe.

Anyway – surely the old two hour lunch isn’t dead and buried in this town yet, is it?

Mess 3:23 pm 13 Nov 13

DrKoresh said :

Mess said :

Must be nice to have hours free during the day to wait in line for a burger.

You don’t need a job when the burgers are free, so get off your high-horse.

DrKoresh 3:00 pm 13 Nov 13

Mess said :

Must be nice to have hours free during the day to wait in line for a burger.

You don’t need a job when the burgers are free, so get off your high-horse.

Mess 2:36 pm 13 Nov 13

Must be nice to have hours free during the day to wait in line for a burger.

zorro29 2:35 pm 13 Nov 13

In seriousness, how far did the line go back at peak times???

goggles13 2:33 pm 13 Nov 13

I’m guessing that the people after the free burger won’t be frequenting the Boss shop. wasted opportunity for Boss!!

BimboGeek 2:25 pm 13 Nov 13

Pitchka 2:12 pm 13 Nov 13

What a bunch of farken tightasses.

There are a few people waiting in line who should be digging into a healthy salad instead!

zorro29 2:11 pm 13 Nov 13

Holy moly! Interesting that some people will line up for hours (probably judging by the pic) to get an item worth $11-$15 retail….but each to their own. Throw in a chugger and it’d be my idea of hell

Evilomlap 2:02 pm 13 Nov 13