Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Avani Terraces - Greenway
Life is looking up

Portable gas stove starts fire in Isabella Plains house

By johnboy - 1 February 2012 0

ACT Fire & Rescue has extinguished a fire on a portable gas stove in a house on Muir Close, Isabella Plains.

On arrival, firefighters forced entry, found nobody inside the four bedroom house and extinguished the fire which was contained to the portable gas stove.

The house sustained smoke logging only and crews are currently conducting air monitoring operations.

Time of Emergency Triple Zero (000) call 3.34pm.

[Courtesy ESA]

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site