Reasons for Erin Molan to leave Canberra?

johnboy 24 October 2010 158

[First filed: Oct 24, 2010 @ 09:19]

The blurb on this YouTube snippet is possibly the creepiest thing I’ve ever read.

The price of celebrity perhaps. Good luck to her in the big smoke.

UPDATE: The comments on this one has got some vintage crazy. Enjoy!

158 Responses to Reasons for Erin Molan to leave Canberra?
1 2 3 8 Next »
Mr Gillespie Mr Gillespie 11:35 pm 23 Oct 10

johnboy said :

Yeah? So why take down your vid? Why not post the text here for others to judge?

See #13, regarding bigotry.

If you think I am “creepy” just for saying those things in the vid, then I am sorry, but with respect Johnboy, you have got the wrong end of the stick.

I am not sorry I fancy Erin Molan, and there is plenty of evidence to prove there are hundreds if not thousands of other guys who think likewise. Take for instance, the discussion thread about Canberra needing our own Sandra Sully. Does that ring any bells?

johnboy johnboy 11:38 pm 23 Oct 10

Post your text. Or admit you crossed the line. Anything else is cowardice.

johnboy johnboy 11:31 pm 23 Oct 10

Mr Gillespie said :

The judge will throw out any such frivolous application, and you risk being in contempt of court.

People who take out AVOs in such frivolous circumstances should be made to repay the court costs that arise from such blatant abuses of the system that is meant to protect those who are in GENUINE danger.

I do love a bulldust legal threat, but this is the best one ever.

I risk being in contempt of court for a matter that has never seen the doorstep of a court?

You’re a bully, and a creep. And you need to think about your life really, really hard.

Anna Key Anna Key 11:25 pm 23 Oct 10

troll-sniffer said :

It delved into aspects of her private life. Totally unnecessary and uncool. The sort of post you’d expect from someone who fancied they had a chance but has now realised Mrs Palmer and the five daughters is the only real option left.

I often wonder how Mr Palmer feels about this…

Mr Gillespie Mr Gillespie 11:24 pm 23 Oct 10

johnboy johnboy 11:27 pm 23 Oct 10

Mr Gillespie Mr Gillespie 11:10 pm 23 Oct 10

Johnboy, Erin Molan doesn’t exactly strike me as the frigid, cold, neurotic bitch that takes out AVOs on men that show even the slightest bit of fancying of her.

johnboy johnboy 11:14 pm 23 Oct 10

In your case I’ll happily stand witness to support her application.

Mr Gillespie Mr Gillespie 10:45 pm 23 Oct 10

“Creepy”, “stalker”, favourite keywords of the bigotry I refer to.

johnboy johnboy 11:05 pm 23 Oct 10

Dude, if it was you then you really need to rethink your approach to everything. She could have taken out an AVO on that revolting crap.

The Frots The Frots 9:17 pm 23 Oct 10

troll-sniffer said :

Ohhhh. Not good then. I found her okay actually. But regardless, no-one needs that crap….or did I mean creep………

Mr Gillespie Mr Gillespie 8:40 pm 23 Oct 10

gospeedygo said :

Awww removed. Can anyone give us the gist of it?

Removed due to too many narrow-minded bigots reading the most evil things into what was only a bit of fun and a bit of a laugh.

Sorry, but I am very disappointed at those attitudes. It is sad that such bigotry spoils the fun for the rest of us.

terubo terubo 8:19 pm 23 Oct 10

Not only will I not miss her, I may even start watching WIN News again. Although it%u2019s a shame the charming, radiant and delectable Ms J. Goode has moved on.

I don%u2019t think I ever heard J.G. stuff up an autocue read.

-Which is amazing, given some of the stuff the WIN hacks gave her to translate into intelligible English.

Skidbladnir Skidbladnir 6:18 pm 23 Oct 10

Mr Gillespie said :

That was me, and I don’t consider that CREEPY!!!!!!

Creeps never do, Mr Gillespie.
Creeps never do…

Maybe she’ll find a role that suits her, but for one, I won’t miss her.
My only wish is that she continues moving further away.

troll-sniffer troll-sniffer 5:33 pm 23 Oct 10

Chaz Chaz 4:50 pm 23 Oct 10

grunge_hippy said :

he said something about her being a beautiful princess or something and sad that she was leaving.

Princess Fiona, maybe…

grunge_hippy grunge_hippy 4:11 pm 23 Oct 10

Morgan Morgan 3:51 pm 23 Oct 10

Video has been removed.

gospeedygo gospeedygo 3:19 pm 23 Oct 10

Awww removed. Can anyone give us the gist of it?

The Frots The Frots 12:10 pm 23 Oct 10

Might be me but I tried to see it on YouTube and it seems to have been removed already. What were the salient points…??

troll-sniffer troll-sniffer 12:06 pm 23 Oct 10

In between watching the clip and going back to see the comment it seems to have been removed… a smart move by the coc khead who put the comment in if you ask me…

Mr Gillespie Mr Gillespie 12:03 pm 23 Oct 10

That was me, and I don’t consider that CREEPY!!!!!!

What’s wrong with thinking she is beautiful??? I’m only saying what everyone else thinks! Hardly makes me a “STALKER”!!

Waiting For Godot Waiting For Godot 10:13 am 23 Oct 10

The blurb is longer than the clip. The things some people post to YouTube . . .

BerraBoy68 BerraBoy68 9:30 am 23 Oct 10

For someone that claims to love Erin so much you’d think creepy stalker dude could get her name right.

1 2 3 8 Next »