Curtains are a vital aspect of good interior design, but their function goes way beyond this. In addition to their visual impact, curtains deliver privacy and can block out sunlight for high-quality sleep.
If you’re looking for excellent curtains in the Canberra region, either for your home or for another property, you’ve landed in the right place. In this article, we’ll share with you a few of the best curtain suppliers in the area. These businesses not only craft custom curtains and window covering solutions to suit your interior design, your specific needs, and your budget; they also commit to friendly customer service, ensuring you are happy with the whole process from start to finish.
It’s time to finish off your interior with a striking set of curtains. Let’s get started.
What makes a quality curtain supplier?
Not sure of what to look for when selecting a curtain supplier for your interior project? Start by looking out for the following features. These will ensure you have a positive experience and end up with window coverings that tick all of the boxes.
- A fantastic range of fabrics. Your interior is unique. The best curtain suppliers in Canberra will give you access to a quality curtain fabric that brings your vision to life – whether that be a textured, understated neutral, or a bold and bright pattern.
- Quality construction. If you are having your curtains custom-made, it’s vital the construction is completed to the highest standard. Not only will this guarantee your new curtains look great now but should ensure your window coverings will stand the test of time.
- Products for every price point. Curtains can be expensive, especially if you are furnishing every window in your home. The best curtain suppliers offer products for every need and price point.
- Prompt turnaround. For tailor-made orders, you will have to wait some time for your new curtains to be created. This should not, however, be too long, so consult with the business and make sure the timeframe is one you can accept.
- Friendly service. At the end of the day, nasty service can leave a bad taste in your mouth. If you’d like a positive experience with your curtain supplier, opt for a business with a proven track record of great service.
The top curtain suppliers in Canberra
RiotACT’s editorial team has combed through 19 years of on-site comments to compile a list of the most recommended businesses according to you.
To be listed in our Best of Canberra series, each business needs to have consistently received positive feedback on RiotACT and Facebook as well as maintaining a minimum average of 4/5 stars on Google.
Here are the top curtain suppliers servicing the Canberra region, according to you.
Offering unparalleled construction, industry-leading quality, and a selection of fabrics from around the world, Chadwick Designs is one of the best places to purchase curtains in Canberra. Their experienced team works with you and local ACT designers to produce a one-of-a-kind product that will bring your interior to life.
Family owned and operated, Watson Blinds & Awnings is a one-stop-shop for all window coverings. With more than 50 years of experience, the experts at Watson Blinds & Awnings can help keep your home safe, comfortable, and looking fantastic all year round.
Supplying blinds, curtains, shutters, and awnings, The Blind Man Company has the expertise needed to finish off your interior. Whatever your style, budget, and needs, their young and passionate team will find a solution that exceeds your expectations.
Who did you pick?
Thanks to our commenters who have provided insightful feedback.
If you believe we have got it wrong, please let us know.
Have you purchased custom curtains in Canberra? Share your experience in the comments section below.