Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Avani Terraces - Greenway
Life is looking up

Reid BBQ BBQ

By johnboy - 26 September 2012 0

ACT Fire & Rescue has extinguished a fire from an outdoor BBQ gas cylinder in the back yard of a house on Booroondara Street, Reid.

Damage to BBQ and gas cylinder with no structural damage to house.

BBQ was operating at the time.

ACT Ambulance Service intensive care paramedics have treated a male patient with minor burns and taken him to Calvary Hospital in a stable condition.

ACT Fire & Rescue currently conducting ventilation operations and bleeding the gas from the cylinder using a hose spray to dissipate the gas.

Time of Emergency Triple Zero (000) call 6.05pm.

7:04pm Tuesday 25 September 2012

[Courtesy ESA]

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site