Rental free rooms in exchange for sex?

OzChick 17 February 2009 103

[First filed: February 16, 2009 @ 09:40]

I came across this (http://www.news.com.au/business/story/0,27753,25056894-5013951,00.html) article which reports that there have been ads listed for rent free properties in exchange for a relationship and/or sex.

It stated, “A similar ad on flatmates.com.au read: “$0 to share flat, wanted flatmate/girlfriend to share unit in Griffith, ACT.”

Is this the result of the rental crisis or is this another avenue of singles to hook up?? Desperate times calling for desperate measures?

UPDATED: Many thanks to poptop for finding us Greg of Ragless Circuit in Kambah.

Greg is a 49 year old who would like to offer a 16-99 year old non-smoker a cash-free room:

Free accomodation in exchange for some regular intimate contact. Own room and bathroom and use of all facilities

ANOTHER UPDATE: Thanks to the miracle of Google’s Street View we can tour Ragless Circuit from our desktops and try to guess which house is Greg’s!

View Larger Map

103 Responses to Rental free rooms in exchange for sex?
jessieduck jessieduck 4:14 am 17 Feb 09

Madman said :

LOL – I thought Ragless circuit was a joke till I looked it up and verified it!!!

oh ewww

imhotep imhotep 10:27 pm 16 Feb 09

“…Furnished, Private bath, TV, Air conditioning, Carpet, …”

Private bath?. Better than a public bath I suppose.

SheepGroper SheepGroper 10:21 pm 16 Feb 09

OzChick said :

Well, it is Kambah after all.

Yes, the place with the incontinent ovine. The blue “special knickers” have been on one of the metal sheep so long its bleached white.

Madman Madman 6:36 pm 16 Feb 09

p1 p1 6:20 pm 16 Feb 09

Interestingly, Greg specifies Female, but isn’t worried about orientation.

Feathergirl Feathergirl 6:10 pm 16 Feb 09

My mum lives on Ragless Cct… now I’ll be looking at her neighbours in a new light when I visit.

Mr Evil Mr Evil 5:14 pm 16 Feb 09

p1 said :

I like sex. And I saw a duck once.

I saw a duck having sex once – it got f%&ked by a very large truck on Commonwealth Ave.

poptop poptop 5:00 pm 16 Feb 09

It does adds a whole new range of options to the Bartercard.

peterh peterh 4:52 pm 16 Feb 09

Clown Killer said :

I bet that the residents of Ragless Circut will be looking at each other a little diferently from today

especially if there are a couple of gregs….

kambah is just a place. we don’t all do this kind of stuff. Though, now that i know about it…

wife says we need both a nanny and a gardener.

Clown Killer Clown Killer 4:46 pm 16 Feb 09

OzChick OzChick 4:39 pm 16 Feb 09

Well, it is Kambah after all.

phototext phototext 4:37 pm 16 Feb 09

“Age Range: from 16 to 99 yrs. old “

Greg from Kambah is a bit creepy indeed. Exploiting a 16 year old is alright in his book but she musn’t be a smoker. What a freak.

OzChick OzChick 4:36 pm 16 Feb 09

Clown Killer said :

I thought that this was a bit of a laugh until I had a look at the link to the place in Kambah. That’s just straight out creepy.

Well, Greg doesn’t seem to be very fussy, he just wants a female between the ages of 16 and 99. All the other details seem to not matter.

peterh peterh 4:34 pm 16 Feb 09

that oh was for the room in kambah. eeeew.

peterh peterh 4:33 pm 16 Feb 09

oh.

Deadmandrinking Deadmandrinking 4:26 pm 16 Feb 09

That ‘oh.’ was for Skid.

Deadmandrinking Deadmandrinking 4:25 pm 16 Feb 09

Oh.

Clown Killer Clown Killer 4:24 pm 16 Feb 09

Skidbladnir Skidbladnir 4:03 pm 16 Feb 09

peterh said :

what does a duck have to do with sex?

Scroll to the bottom of the page.
See the “File links” section?
Still want to know more? ;D

peterh peterh 3:48 pm 16 Feb 09

Deadmandrinking said :

johnboy said :

peterh said :

p1 said :

I like sex. And I saw a duck once.

what does a duck have to do with sex?

Humour module Peter, please insert.

I think you need a faulty one for that.

Random? Ducks? Oh HA ha!

i thought it was the start of the insert ducks here thread. humor module working fine.