We asked you guys to tell us your questions for the ACT Candidates for the 2013 election and you did that!
We said we’d pick our favourite 10 questions and send them to all of the ACT Candidates and we did that!
Well, all the ones we have an email address for.
If you are one of the ACT Candidates who has not publicly listed their email address, and you would like to participate, then feel free to email your answers to email@example.com along with a photo of yourself and we will happily run your answers.
Here are your questions Rioters:
1. What are your views on euthanasia?
2. Do you support a High Speed Rail Link between Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne?
3. Are you comfortable with the distribution of wealth in modern day Australia?
4. Recent polling (Auspoll) shows housing affordability to be a critical issue for a majority of Australians, with 84% of respondents saying it was important to them or their families, putting housing affordability ahead of issues such as education, border security, the NBN and NDIS.
The same poll also revealed that 84% of respondents also believe that Australia is not performing well on housing affordability.
Australian Governments are failing badly on this issue of critical importance to Australians.
What would you do to improve housing affordability?
5. To me the NBN seems like a great idea, can you tell me why you think it’s ace/a dumb idea.
6. Do you think cyclists should be registered?!
7. What is your position on gay marriage?
8. Would you be willing to cross the floor on matters of strong personal conscience or of significant concern for your electorate?
9. What are your views on the NSA collecting private information of Australian citizens and corporations, of the Australian government’s participation in similar programmes, and of the apparent silence of Australian politicians on the matter?
10. We hear so much negativity about the opposition when election time rolls around– what three things do you consider to be positive about any of your opponents and why?