The 5am road closure notice is up on the TAMS website:
The ACT Government wishes to advise motorists and other road users that the Oaks Estate low level crossing is closed due to flooding. Road users are also urged to use caution when driving on the Kings Highway as the wet weather has deteriorated existing road works.
Motorists are reminded that the following road closures are in place. These include:
• Bendora Dam Road
• Brindabella Road
• Mount Franklin Road
• Boboyan Road
• Orroral Valley Road
• Apollo Road
• Sunshine Crossing
• Angle Crossing
• Corin Dam Road at Square Rock car park
• Molonglo Gorge Road.
Motorists are advised that mountain roads in Namadgi National Park are also closed, as are several low lying parks and recreation areas adjacent to the Murrumbidgee, Molonglo and Queanbeyan Rivers.
Parks and recreation area closures include:
• Pine Island recreation area
• Point Hut Crossing recreation area
• Kambah Pool recreation area
• Uriarra Crossing East and West recreation areas
• walking tracks and recreation areas below the Cotter Dam
• southern end of Googong Foreshores
• access to the Queanbeyan River below the dam wall at Googong.
Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve, the National Arboretum, Molonglo Gorge, Woods Reserve and all forest areas will also be closed until further notice from tomorrow. People are urged to respect the closures which will be signposted. At this stage Corin Dam Road remains open as far as the Square Rock car park. This maintains access to the Corin Forest recreational playground.
UPDATE 29/02/12 13:09: The ESA has produced a map of the closures: