Santa’s Inappropriate Banter?

Darqan 20 December 2011 57

Inappropriate Chocolate Bar

While conducting my weekly shop at a local supermarket I stumbled upon this very inappropriate piece of Christmas advertising on a traditional chocolate treat. As we are all aware, and for good reason, Santas around the country (and hopefully the world) are no longer to say “Ho ho ho” due to its offensive nature. The last thing I need to deal with is my four-year-old child running around the house spouting such offensive language.

Rest assured that I will be contacting the producer of this product, Kraft, to inform them of the extremely inappropriate labelling of their product. Please join me in boycotting this treat at Christmas time to help reinforce the message to this company.

57 Responses to Santa’s Inappropriate Banter?
fgzk fgzk 1:59 pm 20 Dec 11

Or take the dirty old mans advice and get yourself a couple of whore’s this Christmas.

HoHoHO Merry Christmas.

Darqan Darqan 1:49 pm 20 Dec 11

dpm said :

Given the other recent post by the OP (about the ‘Garran Zoo’, which was quite funny!), I’m guessing it is a wind-up about OTT political correctness! 🙂

Congrats to ‘dpm’ for picking me up on this one… I’ll have to send you a HO HO HO Toblerone for your indulgence.

PC has gone over the top here and this post has more than adequately highlighted the issue. The current Santa changes are not reflected by public opinion; it’s time to ease up on our photogenic friends..

jonquil14 jonquil14 1:22 pm 20 Dec 11

How will the OP cope when the kiddies at Carols by Candlelight sing about ‘making the yuletide gay’?

Erg0 Erg0 1:03 pm 20 Dec 11

bd84 said :

Saying hehehe makes Santa sound like a paedophile..

I think it’s time to ban political correctness and have those who practice it taken outside and shot.

So… you want it banned because it offends you?

bd84 bd84 1:00 pm 20 Dec 11

Saying hehehe makes Santa sound like a paedophile..

Jivrashia Jivrashia 12:42 pm 20 Dec 11

Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Canberra any more

Eyl Eyl 12:16 pm 20 Dec 11

Holden Caulfield said :

I was going to talk about the pros and cons of this debate. But fear I have already offended the OP too much.

Hahaha i mean HoHoHo that was a good one 😉

P.S. It sad what Australia is coming too, cant even celebrate Christmas in schools now…

shadow boxer shadow boxer 11:53 am 20 Dec 11

Thumper said :

Holden Caulfield said :

Huh, what’s wrong with “ho, ho ho”?

He said it again!

lol, that made me laugh

sebella sebella 11:44 am 20 Dec 11

Oh my god when will this stop… I know how about we ban schools from doing anything related to christmas… oh thats right we already have…. what is this world coming to?
Don’t like it don’t look at it or listen to Santa…

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS MOFOs

GardeningGirl GardeningGirl 11:43 am 20 Dec 11

Angelina said :

This explains why the Santa they interviewed on the news last night said ‘He He He’ at the end instead of ‘Ho Ho Ho’. I thought it was strange.

I saw that too. It sounded wrong, lame and slightly sleazy. Santa is supposed to have a nice big booming belly laugh, and if some people think HO HO HO sounds a bit too much like something else that’s their problem!

Gerry-Built Gerry-Built 11:34 am 20 Dec 11

Holden Caulfield said :

Huh, what’s wrong with “ho, ho ho”?

This, this, or this. …yeah, I know… unconvincing argument; why it isn’t even in the Australian vernacular, really…

how about a LOL, LOL, LOL…???

Henry82 Henry82 11:24 am 20 Dec 11

Ho Ho Ho =/= Hoe.

Wow, and people say parental licenses are a bad idea?

Holden Caulfield Holden Caulfield 11:12 am 20 Dec 11

Primal Primal 11:03 am 20 Dec 11

Thumper said :

Holden Caulfield said :

Huh, what’s wrong with “ho, ho ho”?

He said it again!

Whatever you do, don’t get him started on the halibut….

Ho, ho, ho, Rioters. Merry Christmas.

micky_c85 micky_c85 11:02 am 20 Dec 11

There is a difference between trolling and joking!

Mysteryman Mysteryman 10:57 am 20 Dec 11

fnaah said :

You can’t be serious.

Thumper said :

Wind up, no-one can seriously be that stupid.

2.0 said :

I call Troll!!

This has to be a joke. If it’s not, I’m going to find the OP and beat some sense into them with a rubber hose.

dpm dpm 10:47 am 20 Dec 11

fgzk fgzk 10:46 am 20 Dec 11

Classified said :

I guess we should also consider that hos should enjoy Christmas too.

There is always the Street Nationals in the new year. Christmas is slow unfortunately, mainly because it is the time of year a lot of people return to work to earn some cash for there kids Xmas presents. And so the consumer cycle continues. Enjoy a motivated “ho” today, you won’t be disappointed.

Classified Classified 10:33 am 20 Dec 11

I guess we should also consider that hos should enjoy Christmas too.

Classified Classified 10:26 am 20 Dec 11

Thumper said :

Holden Caulfield said :

Huh, what’s wrong with “ho, ho ho”?

He said it again!

Indulging in this level of politcal correctness is ridiculous.