The year marches on and it’s time to take out the carcass of February.
Here’s our monthly review of where the site’s going and what people are coming here for. February, like January, is traditionally a slow month, so it’s been a big effort to keep things moving along and the readers seem to have responded well.
Visits: 125,941, up from 115,876
Pageviews: 380,458, up from 343,570
Absolute unique visitors: 48,009, up from 45,678
(Note: February being a short month these statistics compare the 28 days of February to the last 28 days of January)
While I’ve got you here a few house-keeping announcements.
If you’re one of the tens of thousands of Canberrans enjoying reading RiotACT perhaps you should consider supporting us? You can just make a donation if you so choose.
Alternatively you could take out a premium subscription, and get the much sought after RiotACT pin, as well as some improved functionality from the site.
If you have goods or services to advertise you can advertise with us.
Failing that Facebookers can just become a fan. We like fans.
So the 20 most read stories on RiotACT in February were:
- 1. World does owe you a living
2. I don’t want to lose my licence.
3. Rental free rooms in exchange for sex?
4. The Domino’s Car Surfers
5. Jumper at National Capital Hospital
6. Culture Jamming goes too far with drug laced lollies at MacDonalds?
7. Underbelly, Al Grassby, and Canberra.
8. Speeding fine at Road works near Pialligo roundabout
9. The cute WIN reporter is?
10. Immune system topples like dominos after bad pizza
11. No exemption for the private school rowers – and still they went on
12. Midnight Oil first comeback gigs here in Canberra
13. Riot advice sought on an unwelcome car
14. Valentines Day rip off?
15. Canberra firies off to Victoria
16. Should something be done about traded Nazi gear in Canberra?
17. Canberra Firefighter Killed in Victoria
18. The return of the IVF compo case
19. Good real estate agents?
20. Liberals and Lefty Scum
And the hundred highest ranked search terms which brought people to RiotACT in February were:
- 1. riot act
3. the riot act
4. riot act canberra
5. the riotact
6. riotact canberra
7. dfo canberra
8. steve pratt site:.the-riotact.com
9. siobhan heanue
11. pho phu quoc menu
12. riot act black intervention racist
13. “tania tominac”
14. canberra gde fuckup
16. cit hairdressing
17. “andrew robertson” apis events
18. european wasps canberra
21. climate emergency protest parliament house
22. alistair coe
23. anu singh
24. tropfest canberra
25. jester ball canberra
26. one hd
27. erin molan
28. 2009 calendars
29. orphan magazine
30. samuel gordon stewart
31. canberra christmas lights
32. drycleaner the-riotact
33. fenner hall wiki
34. majura parkway
35. wanniassa medical centre
36. site:the-riotact.com european wasp skidbladnir
37. canberra australian made motorbike apparel
39. site:the-riotact.com charcoal restaurant canberra corkage
40. lanterne room
41. tattoo canberra
42. lyneham bike shop
43. midnight oil canberra
44. mt ainslie walking
45. christmas lights canberra
46. “trivia in the trams”
48. shane mortimer
49. whoop whoop
50. deakin swimming
51. regatta point 26th jan
52. haunted canberra
54. cwc auto service
55. gungahlin police station
56. todd carney
57. canberra rubbish tip hours
58. wasabi manuka
59. “interested in buying it outrightly”
60. charnwood stabbing
62. mooseheads fight
63. “cambra boys
64. jeremy hanson
65. giulia jones politics
66. westfield belconnen expansion plan
67. canberra times paper daily circulation
68. crazy chester canberra
69. queanbeyan chronicle
70. immigration bridge
71. barryf site:http://the-riotact.com
72. opera by candlelight
73. drowning at water park canberra
74. evaporative cooling windows
75. gershon report
76. pasquale barbaro
77. trackside 08
78. woden valley community festival
79. community cps bank cheque clearance
81. eat fyshwick
82. deeks forest
83. scones site:the-riotact.com
84. fireworks canberra
85. house of heroes
86. dvaey riotact
87. your kid can’t do this
88. “christian kerr” crikey
89. club lime
90. zed bartlett
91. canberra centre parking
92. fisher vietnamese restaurant canberra
93. step up step down program canberra
94. australia canberra cpi rental 2008
95. corin forest bobsled
96. bock canberra band
97. beating retreat 1812 overture
98. griffin centre canberra
99. opera by candlelight canberra
100. action new buses