*Whew* the site’s been running hot this week, So hot we were nudging 4,000 page views a day through the week with over 800 visitors a day (last November 300 visitors a day was a scorcher). Thank you all for coming. It also means we get to the referrers report early as our 20,000 pages of monitoring has expired. So without further ado, the list of search queries that brought people to RiotACT in the first week of August is here.
It’s paricularly heartening that so many of them were people who were looking for us. Matt Henjak and Clea Rose dominated as you might expect. I think “John B1_B5” must have been auto-googling but you never know where he’s been or what he’s been doing. Other highlights for mine included:
– The perennial Anu Singh
– “Zed Seselja Press Releases” (Zed’s got a stalker?)
– “police driving light bar” (anyone have any idea what this is about?)
– “blogs from dickson, canberra” (Ok so I do have an inner-northican bias, at least I don’t live in Ainslie – AKA Kingston on Hill)
– “Matt Giteau and drinking” (They’re onto you Matt!)
– Lots of variations of people looking for Hancock Basement (Mine’s a pint lads, cheers)
– “yakusuni shrine” (Typo-Squatting is our speciality!)
– “lets sex” (Contrary to rumour I would like to get to know you first)
– “zooey deschanel nude” (we all live in hope, certainly a possible exemption to the above)
– “sydney brothel guide” (Not sure the world, or myself, is ready for brothel blogging, although the revenue potential is certainly huge)
– “make corie happy” (Spell her name right, two R’s sunshine)
– “Croatian Mercenaries” (Well the Croatian club is just up the road but I don’t imagine they’d take kindly to me asking)
Plenty more in there, anyone else got favourites?