Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

We'll switch your business
to Led lighting for Free*

Stirling kitchen fire

By johnboy - 27 April 2012 0

ACT Fire & Rescue has extinguished a fire in a kitchen of a three-bedroom house on Serra Place, Stirling.

Minor damage confined to kitchen area following food cooking on stove which was left unattended Approx $30,000 damage.

One fire pumper on scene with the Breathing Apparatus Van and a command officer as crews conduct ventilation operations.

ACT Ambulance Service also on scene supporting operations with no injuries reported.

Multiple Emergency Triple Zero (000) calls received from 12.47pm.

ACT Fire & Rescue remind the community to “Don’t stop looking while you’re cooking”.

1:42pm Friday 27 April 2012

[Courtesy ESA]

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site