Stolen police uniforms used for unsavoury dress-ups?

johnboy 27 March 2009 141

[First filed: March 24, 2009 @ 16:37
Second filing: March 26, 2009 @ 23:13]

In the predictable carnage that is our comments section following the death of Jamie Joseph Peisley over the weekend this interesting photo was unearthed.

(it’s original source is here)

There are claims that the gun is real and the uniform is stolen.

Which is a bit of a worry when you think about it. Just think of the trouble they could get up to, with the rest of us in the middle.

UPDATE: And we really just had to share this comment by (I have reason to believe) the man himself:

wot the fucc r u bored internet geeks talking about me for? dont ne of uz haf nefing better to do then talk about ppl behind their bakz on the net… and talk about ppl that are now dead? uz r arguin over shit u dont know nofen about… dnt tlk bout me. p.s the gunz a colt .45 us military model.

So… You’ve been told.

141 Responses to Stolen police uniforms used for unsavoury dress-ups?
jakez jakez 2:07 pm 27 Mar 09

peterh said :

jakez said :

Oh and sorry for the three post nutbag, but I think what the bloke is trying to say is that it is an M1911. From my very unknowing eyes it does look like one to me.

I’m just trying to figure out the legal status of an M1911 now.

maybe they should try paintball, at least the mess can be cleaned up and everyone lives… bruised, but alive.

M1911’s are NOT allowed away from gun safe at the club. you might own it, but it doesn’t go home with you. most handguns don’t come home, ever. Oh, and if he was pointing that thing at me, he wouldn’t have it anymore. I don’t respond well to having firearms pointed at me, whatever the “reason”. leftover of my training, you could say.

Is that due to most people leaving at them at the club for convenience sake (ie, so they dont have to get the safe in their car and at home)? Or is there a further law with regard to perhaps a category of handguns/firearms that an M1911 fits into?

Also, are you into Sports Shooting Peterh? I went to the open day a few weekends ago and my fiancee and I are considering joining. If you’re involved it’d be good to meet you in person.

Deadmandrinking Deadmandrinking 1:50 pm 27 Mar 09

I don’t think the gun’s legal. Donmeka, I’d get rid of it, fast, if I were you.

Davo111 Davo111 1:35 pm 27 Mar 09

Feathergirl said :

Hmmm, I don’t think d0nmeka is real. He can spell “military” correctly but he can’t spell “nothing”? Dats jus wierd.

the kid is a loose cannon, and he went to Canberra college. anything can happen? lol

peterh peterh 1:34 pm 27 Mar 09

jakez said :

I’m just trying to figure out the legal status of an M1911 now.

Feathergirl Feathergirl 12:53 pm 27 Mar 09

skerbo skerbo 12:51 pm 27 Mar 09

Does it matter about the legal status? CLearly this kids does not and never will hold a gun licence.

shauno shauno 11:43 am 27 Mar 09

Yep have to agree with the other comments regarding him being gay. He probably just hasn’t come out yet but he sure looks like one haha.

VYBerlinaV8_the_one_they_all_copy VYBerlinaV8_the_one_they_all_copy 10:33 am 27 Mar 09

No problemo JB, had my say now anyway.

jakez jakez 9:59 am 27 Mar 09

I’m just trying to figure out the legal status of an M1911 now.

Pommy bastard Pommy bastard 9:26 am 27 Mar 09

PreciousLilywhite said :

“Too cool …. lol About as cool as 80’s pink leggings.”

Spideydog, I object! (Hot) Pink 80’s leggings, Members Only Jackets and even legwarmers are all totally cooler than this dork will ever be.

johnboy johnboy 9:19 am 27 Mar 09

Mind the abuse of other commenters VY.

VYBerlinaV8_the_one_they_all_copy VYBerlinaV8_the_one_they_all_copy 9:15 am 27 Mar 09

If that’s for real, he’s even more of a pussy loser than I first thought.

jakez jakez 8:58 am 27 Mar 09

Oh and you need a special license for Category H which is harder to get.

johnboy johnboy 8:58 am 27 Mar 09

Jakez, you are very wrong and I suggest you don’t impugn my integrity again.

jakez jakez 8:56 am 27 Mar 09

johnboy said :

Checked and verified.

Legit.

Translation: My site is cooler if it were true that the person would actually post that, so I’m going to say it was him.

Davo111 said :

You can register semi automatic handgun providing you are a member of a legitimate pistol club, have all the licenses and pay all the fees etc.

Yep. There are caliber and other restrictions, as well as specific safe dimension/weight requirements.

You can also register single action revolvers as well (people use them in single action shooting sports).

PreciousLilywhite PreciousLilywhite 8:52 am 27 Mar 09

“Too cool …. lol About as cool as 80’s pink leggings.”

skerbo skerbo 8:39 am 27 Mar 09

‘Donmeka’ Please dont tell me this lil plastic gangster wannabe actually thinks he is a Don?
Who is seriously stupid enough to post those kind of pictures on the internet? Would love to know if that photo was how they got busted!

BerraBoy68 BerraBoy68 7:41 am 27 Mar 09

before that he owned Club Mombasa. But I knew him several years ago as a public servant at DCITA.

realityskin realityskin 7:17 am 27 Mar 09

BerraBoy68 said :

I used to work with Okwechime’s dad and met the kids when they were small. He’s a nice bloke. Pity his kid has turned out to be such a clown.

Peter Okwechime , owner of Club Nitro ?

Pommy bastard Pommy bastard 7:16 am 27 Mar 09

Well his erudite prose, and logical refuting of all the points made here about has certainly convinced me he’s not a gay, illiterate, wannabe gangster, oh yes!