Earlier this month the new street names for the upcoming suburb of Forde were determined
Fret not that again I have been overlooked, because you need to be dead to qualify. The winners are:
- Ruth and Professor Heinz Wolfgang Arndt,
- Doris Anita Turner,
- John Stanislaus Grannall,
- Barbara Mary Ilene Huddy,
- Leslie John Dwyer,
- Loma Butterworth Rudduck née Amos,
- Bernard Marcus,
- John Joseph Anthony Kelly,
- Dame Phyllis Frost,
- Frederick (Fred) Douglas Quinane,
- Eric James Wright,
- Dorothy Frances (Fran) Whyman née Ring,
- Antonio (Tony) Zorzi.
Bios in the determinations for those with an interest.