Structural Engineer or Builder Reccomendations

Zerstorer 27 July 2012 2

Hi all,

Just a quick query for all you rioters. I’m thinking of removing a couple of walls myself in the house and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good structural engineer or builder to advise if the walls are load bearing or not. I’ve had a look and we have a truss roof so I’m almost sure that the interior walls are ok to remove but I know occasionally some walls are used as support over large areas in truss roofing. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

What's Your Opinion?

Please login to post your comments, or connect with
2 Responses to Structural Engineer or Builder Reccomendations
Pork Hunt Pork Hunt 10:44 am 28 Jul 12

Abergeldie are good at knocking things down…

MarieJones72 MarieJones72 9:04 am 16 Sep 12

Hi, we used a guy by the name of Daniel to remove 4 walls in our house. His number is 0404620678, he might be able to help if you still need it.

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Region Group Pty Ltd

Search across the site