Whether you are looking for a residential or commercial builder or developer in Canberra, chances are, you are preparing to invest a fair amount of money into your next project. Because of this, it’s essential to find a builder and developer that you can rely on to deliver optimal results under budget.
In this article, we will share our top picks for builders and developers in the Canberra region. Let’s get started.
What to Look for in a Reliable Builder and Developer
Here are the traits we believe all of the best builders and developers in Canberra share:
- A proven track record of successful builds. When contracting a developer and/or builder, be sure to look closely at their portfolio. Do they have a proven track record of successful builds? If not, it’s best to look elsewhere.
- Innovative industry expertise. The best builders and developers in Canberra are up-to-date with the latest industry innovations in both the commercial and residential sectors.
- Good with numbers. Most building projects are limited by a budget. Look for a developer that can help you get the most bang for your buck.
- A multi-disciplinary team. Successful building and development involves a range of expertise and skill. Look for a firm with a team of specialists from a variety of disciplines.
- Years of experience. Things don’t always run smoothly. Companies with years of experience are able to respond to difficult situations in a way that benefits their client.
Would you add anything else to this list? Share your thoughts in the comments area below.
Canberra’s Best Builders and Developers
The following businesses are not rated in any particular order, but have been included based on our readers feedback.
Since 2002, Amalgamated Property Group has delivered in excess of 4,500 residential properties and a staggering 200,000m2 of stunning office space around the country. Their team of renowned executives have more than a century of combined experience, so you can rest easy knowing your project is in safe hands.
If you are looking for affordable yet professional residential builders, Milin Builders is a fantastic option. Based in Canberra, this construction firm has created single-family homes, townhouses, and high-rise apartment building for more than three decades.
For more than 120 years, Peet has been a leader in property development and construction right across Australia. If you are looking for a reliable company with a proven track record and extensive experience, Peet is a fool-proof option.
Hindmarsh is a premium property and construction company operating Australia-wide. With more than $4 billion of completed projects under their belt, their team of experts are equipped with the skills and knowledge to turn more complex projects into a reality.
Offering both commercial and residential constructions, Blackett is home to an experienced team of industry experts. Committed to quality, safety, and reliability, Blackett can facilitate the development and construction of your next dream project.
Since 1964, Molonglo Group has unearthed new ways to create practical, inspiring, and meaningful landscapes in Canberra, Melbourne, London, and Athens. Today, this innovative, creative production house specialises in urban design and architecture, with the goal to deliver safe and beautiful finished products.
Established right here in Canberra in 1978, the Morris Property Group is a multi-faceted property business offering industry-leading investment, asset management, construction, and development services. Their team has executed modern developments in Canberra, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and Geelong.
If it is a high-rise structure you are after, Geocon could be the development and construction company for you. With a multi-disciplinary team committed to success and client satisfaction, Geocon delivers commercial spaces, hotels, sustainable building, and apartment complexes in Canberra and beyond.
Your Experience with Builders and Developers in Canberra
Have you had experience with any of the building and development firms listed above? If so, share your feedback in the comments section below.