The best part of almost every event is the food. With that in mind, if you have an upcoming event, you’ll need to seek out a fantastic catering company that services the Canberra region.
To make things a little easier, we’ve done our research and put together this list of the top three caterers in the area. These companies know food, and can make your event one to remember.
If you have worked with any of the caterers listed below – or any other catering company in Canberra – do let us know. Share your story in the comments section.
What Makes a Fantastic Catering Company?
Believe it or not, the catering company you work with has the ability to make or break your function. With so much riding on your decision, you want to be 100 percent sure you’ve picked a top-quality caterer.
So, how can you separate the average from the fantastic? We suggest looking for catering companies with the following characteristics:
- Incredibly delicious food. At the end of the day, it’s the taste that counts. The best catering companies in Canberra put together incredible spreads of out-of-this-world food. You want all your guests to go back for seconds.
- Experienced. A catering company with little experience can turn your event into a total disaster. It takes years on on-the-job practice to nail timing, etiquette, and other key catering skills.
- Polite. If you’d like your caterers to serve food to your guests, you want waiters that are polite and respectful. You want to provide the best possible experience for your guests.
- Well equipped. The best caterers have all the necessary equipment to whip up delicious nibbles and meals. They aren’t struggling to get by with outdated tools, and make the most of new technologies to provide quality food fast.
- Good with time management. Top notch catering depends on time management. If the caterers you’ve hired run behind schedule, it could put your whole event out of whack.
Do you agree with these characteristics? What other skills would you add?
The Top 3 Catering Companies in Canberra
We’ve consulted local knowledge and researched far and wide to come up with this list of the top three catering companies in Canberra.
Let’s get right into it.
1. Sitting Ducks Catering
For a catering service that’s both professional and personal, look no further than Sitting Ducks Catering. With delightfully creative menus, experienced staff, and a friendly attitude, Sitting Ducks can help make your upcoming event a roaring success.
Whatever the occasion, Sitting Ducks can formulate an appropriate menu. From corporate lunches to cocktail parties, weddings and birthday bashes, if you want a contemporary menu presented at restaurant standards, the team at Sitting Ducks can help.
When you work with Sitting Ducks Catering, you don’t need to worry about a thing. They’ve got the food under control.
2. The Edge Catering
The team at The Edge Catering believe the menu should be as special as the event. With a diverse array of delectable menu options, your guests or colleagues will remember your function for years to come.
The Edge Catering offers a whole host of menus, including morning and afternoon tea, buffets, conference packages, drink menus, lunch boxes, and more. Imagine indulging in an all-you-can-eat pasta buffet, or enjoy homemade cakes and pastries with a hot cup of tea. Perfection.
Finally, The Edge Catering is relatively affordable. So, if you’re under strict budget constraints, this catering company is worth considering.
3. Top Gun Catering
Need caterers that can accommodate certain dietary requirements? Want a catering company that can put together a personalised menu? Top Gun Catering could be for you.
As boutique catering company, Top Gun Catering delivers impeccable food and friendly service. With a commitment to customer satisfaction, the team at Top Gun Catering is more than happy to create a menu that suits your unique needs.
Your Experience with Catering Companies in Canberra
Have you had experience with any of the catering companies listed above? Maybe you’ve hired another caterer in Canberra.
Tell us your story in the comments section below.