Electrical services are a necessity for every household and business premise. From lighting design and installation to communications, we all require reliable, safe, and long-lasting electrical equipment.
What’s more, improper installation and faulty or poorly made electrical equipment can put our homes and offices and the people within them at serious risk. Electrical work is no joke and requires years of experience and comprehensive expertise to execute correctly.
In this article, we’ll share three top electrical services companies in the Canberra region. These service providers can tend to your electrical needs, however small or complex. Let’s get started.
As we mentioned, electrical work can be exceptionally dangerous, with poor installations resulting in electrical fires and electrocutions. If you’re not sure what to look for in a reliable electrical contractor, here are a few vital traits to keep an eye out for:
• Experience. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. More experienced electrical services contractors have seen it all before and know exactly how to deal with more unusual or complex electrical requirements.
• Expertise. You should feel confident that your electrical service provider knows exactly what they are doing – whether that’s installing a new power point or rewiring your entire office space. Remember, limited electrical expertise can result in misfunctioning electrical equipment while putting your family or staff in harm’s way.
• All relevant licenses and insurances. To perform electrical work legally, electricians must hold all relevant licenses and insurances. These give you peace of mind that they have had the training necessary to perform their work to a high standard.
• Fairly priced.No one likes getting ripped off. The best electrical services providers charge a fair price for their services.
• Friendly service. When you invite an electrical service provider into your household or business premise, they should treat you, your family or staff, and your belongings with respect. And, they should always clean up before they leave.
Do you agree with our list? Share your thoughts below.
RiotACT’s editorial team has combed through 19 years of on-site comments to compile a list of the most recommended businesses according to you.
To be listed in our Best of Canberra series, each business needs to have consistently received positive feedback on RiotACT and maintain a minimum average of 4/5 stars on both Google and Facebook reviews.
After performing some comprehensive local research, we have found the top electrical services in Canberra. These companies are equipped and capable of carrying out thorough and safe electrical work.
O’Neill and Brown Electrical Services design, install and maintain innovative and cost-effective electrical systems for clients throughout Canberra and beyond.
With more than three decades of experience, their expert team offers comprehensive electrical services to residential and commercial customers. From the initial design and construction, all the way through to implementation and maintenance, you can have peace of mind that your electrical system is in safe and capable hands.
The team behind Sparks Fly Electrical are proud to be one of the city’s leading electrical service providers. They understand just how important it is to take the time to understand what their clients want and to design a functional electrical system that ticks all the boxes.
Committed to detail, originality, and quality, Sparks Fly Electrical are a fantastic option.
Woods Electrical is a locally owned and operated family business with a team of fully licensed, specialist electricians on board. Offering a range of expert services for all residential, commercial, and industrial clients, they can help with basic electrical maintenance through to full electrical fit-outs.
Who did you pick?
Thanks to our commentators who have provided insightful feedback on the best and worst Canberra Electrical Services.
If you believe we have got it wrong, please let us know.
Please comment below detailing your experience with Canberra based Electrical Services? Who would you recommend? Who would you use again? Who would you steer clear of?