For many businesses, a serviced office is the ideal solution.
Serviced offices – also known as managed offices, business centres, executive centres, and executive suites – are office spaces that are fully equipped and managed by a service provider. All furniture, kitchen facilities, and other office essentials are supplied and maintained by the service provider, taking the stress and expense out of setting up your business’s office space.
In this article, we’ll share with you our top three picks for serviced offices in Canberra. Ready? Let’s get right to it.
What Makes a Great Serviced Office?
Not sure what to look for in a serviced office? No worries. Here are the must-haves we suggest keeping an eye out for:
- Modern equipment.To perform at their full capacity, your staff need access to the latest and greatest in office equipment. Modern computers and phone systems, ergonomic seating, and other facilities are essentials.
- Convenient location.Your staff should be able to access the office space with ease. A central location can ensure maximum convenience.
- Reliable management services.If something goes wrong or needs repair, you want to be confident that your office manager will respond quickly and effectively.
- Fairly priced.Serviced office spaces can be a cost-effective solution – that is, if they are fairly priced. It’s worth doing some research to get an idea of how much office spaces should cost.
- You might need an office space for a year, week, or day. The best serviced offices are available on flexible terms so you only pay for the time you need.
Did we leave any must-haves out? Share your thoughts below.
The Top Four Serviced Offices in Canberra
The following businesses are not rated in any particular order, but have been included based on our readers feedback.
Whether you need an office space for one person, a whole team, one day, or five years, Regus Canberra has a serviced office solution for you. Their flexible, cost-effective services give you the freedom you need to sustain your business.
With a number of pay-as-you-go options available – including part-time, day, and long-term plans – Regus’s centrally located, modern office spaces are some of the best in Canberra.
What’s more, you can book an office on the go with the intuitive Regus App.
Want a managed office space packed full of features? Serron’s serviced offices may be the solution. Inside their conveniently located offices, you’ll find everything you need to keep your business running smoothly: fast broadband internet, telephones, meeting and boardrooms, heating and cooling, free parking, and more. In addition, you can enjoy the security of a serviced reception desk.
Serron offers contemporary office spaces for between two and 22 people, including open-plan areas for Government teams.
Overlooking Garema Place in the heart of Canberra, City Executive Suites are fully furnished, equipped with all the modern essentials, and are surrounded by shops, restaurants, and cafes.
With several suite options available, City Executive Suites are able to tailor their services to meet your unique needs.
Your Experience with Serviced Office Spaces in Canberra
Have you worked in a serviced office space in the Canberra region? We’d love to hear your feedback. Share your experience in the comments area below.