Lifestyle

Tax time headache?
Let us crunch the numbers

The Kenja Trust presents “Guilty until proven innocent”

By DancingQueen 2 July 2008 73

Just a quick note to RAer’s that may not be aware of an interesting seminar to be held this weekend by the Kenja Trust titled “Guilty until proven innocent”. It’s about their late founder Ken Dyers, a decorated WW2 vet, his colorful life and his battles with the legal system to have his communications centers recognized which have helped thousands of people over the decades. I attended one of their seminars last year and can highly recommend them as being high quality, informative and above all entertaining. It’s being held this Saturday 5th July at the National Art Gallery starting at 7pm, what else have you planned for this Saturday night. Details and online booking can be done here: http://www.kenja.com.au/Home/EventSchedule/PublicLectures2008/tabid/140/Default.aspxInocent until proven guilty

What’s Your opinion?

73 Responses to
The Kenja Trust presents “Guilty until proven innocent”
Showing only Website comments
Newest to Oldest
Oldest to Newst
astrojax 6:02 pm 02 Jul 08

need to do a little more ‘processing’ on this, eh, DQ?

or just have a drink and chill the funk out…

Affirmative Action Man 5:16 pm 02 Jul 08

Dear Dancing Queen

Peace be upon you

If Kenja doesn’t work out you could try the Exclusive Brethren or the Scientologists.

Is the Guru Maharaj Ji still operating ?

Mr Evil 5:09 pm 02 Jul 08

It’s obvious that the Kenja ‘therapy’ isn’t working for DancingQueen.

DJ 5:06 pm 02 Jul 08

And Ewe.

So DancingQueen, regret adding your post to RA? I guess it was a shock that so many people have pointed out the truth to you (some in more detail than others). Myself I found it to be intersting – people finally displaying an ability to research a topic instead of just left or right way out opinions. Thanks for bringing us together against a common cause!

If the best reply you can come up with is abuse I think it might be time to move back inside the deep dark closet.

neanderthalsis 4:57 pm 02 Jul 08

DancingQueen said :

Much like Cornelia Rau, Micheal Beaver and Richard Leape were beyond the help of your little cult?

Tempestas 4:49 pm 02 Jul 08

DancingQueen said :

At least it is our lives DancingQueen.

Information is a terrible thing, as is truth and openness. Hide from it.

Overheard 4:41 pm 02 Jul 08

DancingQueen said :

I wonder if that’s a direct lift from the teachings of these Kenjis. Tough love, but efficient energy conversion. Or, to quote, “Its purpose is to increase understanding of the spirit and its relation to the human spirit, coupled with practical training in the basics of effective communication..”

You can’t get more basic than calling people a bunch of funkwits! Shalom.

BerraBoy68 4:34 pm 02 Jul 08

DancingQueen said :

Oh so your group are open to public scrutiny and accept criticism then?! I was going to attend because the poster look professionally done and serious (do you get to wear cool uniforms and give each other wonderful titles?). I was going to attend as I haven’t been to the theater in such a long time but I’m not coming now you said that….

vg 4:30 pm 02 Jul 08

From the Kenja website:

“Together, these elements encourage positive personal growth and the opportunity for enhanced spiritual understanding in a physical world.”

From the above Kenja practitioner:

“You’re all a bunch of fuckwits, go back to your soulless, worthless, useless lives. Actually it’s a good thing that your type aren’t involved with them, some people are beyond help.”

Great stuff.

My life might be soul-less and worthless in your eyes, but at least I don’t worship a liar, scam artist and kiddly fiddler.

Mr Evil 4:18 pm 02 Jul 08

Peace be with you.

DancingQueen 4:16 pm 02 Jul 08

vg 3:38 pm 02 Jul 08

Boom…tish!!

Mr Evil 3:27 pm 02 Jul 08

Oh, bugger the children!

Loose Brown 3:15 pm 02 Jul 08

VG – excellent research – love how the ‘followers’ all come armed with their own ‘talking points’.

So Dancing Queen – handed over any of your children? Or just all your money?

s-s-a 1:02 pm 02 Jul 08

Thankfully the only names I recognise on the list are the losers who invited myself and a friend to an “information night” at Braddon way back in the early 90s. I too had NFI what they were talking about.

Unfortunately said losers were work associates in the public circus and had ready access to me and my email to continue extending further invitations bordering on harrassment until I told them in no uncertain terms where to go.

notdingers 12:48 pm 02 Jul 08

I prefer the Freemasons at least they are clear about what they do

“This lodge practices the “arts and hidden mysteries of Freemasonry”.

-It one of the various lodges in Canberra, the national Capital city of Australia”

and they have a cool handshake and aprons.

Bundah_Bloke 11:24 am 02 Jul 08

I’m sure I’ve seen this group a while back selling raffle tickets and donuts at the shopping centers, they looked like some school sporting association doing some fund raising. I guess that’s the perfect ruse, no one bothers to asks them who they are when they’re buying something off them and I doubt the members would come clean on their shady background anyway. A work mate who works casually at Bunnings Fyshwick told me they also occasionally setup out the front selling snags on the weekends. I’ll keep this in mind next time I see them, no way I’m going to help fund this type of group.

vg 11:22 am 02 Jul 08

Mind you Tinkler is an unenviable surname for a Minister of Religion

Mr Evil 11:19 am 02 Jul 08

SRW said :

Damn, that pdf didn’t open properly for me, anyway here’s the list of names that were on it, they obviously don’t mind going public as it was published in all the main papers.

Well there’s a list of names to avoid having any dealings with.

neanderthalsis 11:07 am 02 Jul 08

Thumper said :

When did ‘Commonwealth Games Silver Medalist 1982’ become a post nominal?

At the same time these loonies recognised wearers of the Africa Star as being “decorated…