This just in from our friends at the ABC:
1. Make this House their Home: an innovative housing arrangement for young people with severe disabilities; their own houses with a live-in carer – in a complex of public housing where the tenants sign on as volunteers.
2. School Parents – a school where young parents can take their babies and toddlers with them. Two impressive and articulate young parents explain how the program has changed their lives.
3. M16 Revealed – an art space made up of 27 different artists’ studios will be open to the public this weekend.
4. My Place – disabled athlete Michael Milton explains his love for Mt Ainslie
5. Ainslie Cello – cellist David Pereira also loves Mt Ainslie and has written a cello piece to reflect the mountain.