This just in from our friends at the ABC:
1. Ochre Hill – Indigenous history literally on our doorstep – in a field surrounded by suburban Gungahlin.
2. Cotter Source – never mind the Nile, the search for the source of the Cotter River is where the real adventure lies.
3. Baby Kissers required – the parents of twins and triplets could do with some surrogate grandparents for a bit of baby cuddling.
4. The Calma View – Dr Tom Calma, former Race Discrimination Commissioner, has been appointed Chancellor of the University of Canberra. Talks about life and learning with Craig Allen.
5. Blown Away – Canberra glass artist, Jenni Kemarre Martinello has won a prestigious Austrralia Council Fellowship. Worth $90,000.