Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Skilled legal advice with
accessible & personal attention

Turner house fire

By johnboy - 5 January 2013 0

ACT Fire & Rescue has extinguished a fire that had entered the eaves of a three bedroom house on Forbes Street, Turner.

Fire originated from an ash tray outside the house. Nearby garden material ignited and the fire spread up the side of the house into the eaves.

Minimal damage.

A neighbour saw the smoke and flames and called Emergency Triple Zero (000) at 3.05pm.

Firefighters are currently conducting air monitoring and ventilation operations and will depart the scene soon.

4:05 PM

[Courtesy ESA]

Tags

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site