We took last Monday off, but you did not. You’ve been hunting these bad parkers down with incredible enthusiasm. I am impressed. If I had the ability to make all of you a badge, I would totally be making all of you a badge right now.
You can play too! Send photos of poor parking efforts in to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include the name you want credited!
Also, here’s a fun game. Try and Spot Mickey Mouse looking creepy as hell in these pictures.
Lets get to it!
1. Lofmyx has been staking out at Jamison shops.
It’s been quiet at Jamison recently, but yesterday it picked up, with the last 4 being taken in the space of 10 minutes.
The first was near the airport on Canberra Day holiday.
2. Rioter tim_tam_twinky caught this one:
I took this photo at the canberra birthday celebrations. Our centary brought out our finest parkers 🙂
3. A mysterious reader sent this series of images, but took no credit. Like a real hero.
4. Holden Caulfield used his keen skills of observation and noticed this massive truck.
It’s only taking up the three car parks and was also doing a decent job of blocking the driveway.
5. Amanda was thinking of us.
Snapped this one today for your viewing pleasure!
6. Curlylocks spotted this jerk.
Hey John captured this today at about 12.00pm. Not only is he taking up one disabled parking space but two. Darn inconsiderate sod. Had my mother with me who has a disability, frustrates me when people do these types of thing. Brother left a lovely note on his windscreen for him.
7. Rioter bitterness gave us a choice of photos.
At the risk of being a single-issue submitter, behold this parking job on Lonsdale Street on Friday evening.
Your choice if you want to use the snarky diagram, or the original.
Oh we’ll use the snarky diagram.
8. Damien hit us with this one.
9. Dean gave us this little gift.
SPECIAL BONUS PICTURE!
We have a bad driving photo to share with you from Grunge_hippy today!
Just as a special treat.
This one was spotted on the parkway this morning reading a novel while driving.
There are no words