Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Avani Terraces - Greenway
Life is looking up

Warramanga Fire

By johnboy - 25 October 2011 0

Firefighters have extinguished a fire within a laundry in Waramanga tonight.

The ACT Fire Brigade was called to the Woralul Street property at 7:40pm after an emergency triple zero (000) call.

The brigade responded with four appliances.

Firefighters are started ventilating the property of smoke.

8:09pm Tuesday 25 October 2011

The fire was contained to the laundry of the three bedroom home.

The four occupants at home at the time safely evacuated and raised the alarm.

The laundry has sustained fire damage while the rest of the property has been filled with smoke.

Initial investigations indicate the fire started in an operating dryer.

8:26pm Tuesday 25 October 2011

[Courtesy ESA]

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site