Worlds biggest mass burnout and unregistered cars for the Summernats CityCruise

johnboy 5 December 2012 63

The ABC has all the word from the Summernats launch.

Highlights include:

— Rose Tattoo are the Saturday Night headliners which should keep the crowd jumping up and down.

— They’re shooting for a world record for a simultaneous burnout

— The CityCruise down Northbourne Avenue is going to be allowed to include the cars no longer registerable

63 Responses to Worlds biggest mass burnout and unregistered cars for the Summernats CityCruise
1 2 3 4 Next »
chewy14 chewy14 4:17 pm 06 Dec 12

I’m going to burn some tyres in my backyard for Bogan solidarity.

2615 4 Eva!!!

Jim Jones Jim Jones 3:37 pm 06 Dec 12

what_the said :

460cixy said :

Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd said :

Gross

What is?

I think he’s describing the average comic book and gamer.

See, I can generalise like a dick too!

So comic book guys are fatties and revheads are knuckledraggers … what’s the big deal?

460cixy 460cixy 2:55 pm 06 Dec 12

what_the said :

460cixy said :

Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd said :

Gross

What is?

I think he’s describing the average comic book and gamer.

See, I can generalise like a dick too!

Well said. If you don’t like something don’t go no ones forcing you at gun point or anything

what_the what_the 2:18 pm 06 Dec 12

460cixy said :

Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd said :

Gross

What is?

I think he’s describing the average comic book and gamer.

See, I can generalise like a dick too!

460cixy 460cixy 12:44 pm 06 Dec 12

Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd said :

Gross

What is?

Solidarity Solidarity 10:49 am 06 Dec 12

Pork Hunt said :

Does the EPA turn a blind eye to this type of thing? How is this allowed in 2013?
I am not a wowser, infact far from it; but I happen to believe that a burn out in a motor vehicle is the most brain dead thing on two wheels or four.

Not a wowser? Yeah you are.

poetix poetix 10:33 am 06 Dec 12

I wonder if the ‘world’s biggest simultaneous burnout’ will end up being only ‘Canberra’s biggest’, in the great bookmark tradition?

And if it’s not simultaneous, but serial, it doesn’t count. Obviously.

460cixy 460cixy 8:13 am 06 Dec 12

Who’s going to burn out warriors at Wakefield on Sunday?

c_c™ c_c™ 1:07 am 06 Dec 12

Pork Hunt said :

c_c™ said :

Pork Hunt said :

Tourism lobby trumps environmental concerns.

c_c™ said :

Pork Hunt said :

Tourism lobby trumps environmental concerns.

Are you seriously suggesting the burn out is brought to us by the same people that will give us Toulouse-Lautrec?

Well that would be art curators more specifically, but common to all events are the managers and lobbyists for the tourist dependant businesses who want people coming to Canberra and aren’t too picky about the reasons.

what_the what_the 12:36 am 06 Dec 12

They should rename this site Whineact… EPA, Jesus…

poetix poetix 9:06 pm 05 Dec 12

Pork Hunt said :

c_c™ said :

Pork Hunt said :

Tourism lobby trumps environmental concerns.

c_c™ said :

Pork Hunt said :

Tourism lobby trumps environmental concerns.

I think Henri would have done a very good job portraying the women waiting to go out for a wet T-shirt competition. Or afterwards, resting.

With a fat man circling…

bundah bundah 7:25 pm 05 Dec 12

Pork Hunt said :

Yes but then again this would be fun methinks

Pork Hunt Pork Hunt 7:25 pm 05 Dec 12

c_c™ said :

Pork Hunt said :

Tourism lobby trumps environmental concerns.

c_c™ said :

Pork Hunt said :

Tourism lobby trumps environmental concerns.

c_c™ c_c™ 6:25 pm 05 Dec 12

Pork Hunt said :

Tourism lobby trumps environmental concerns.

Pork Hunt Pork Hunt 5:29 pm 05 Dec 12

Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd 5:11 pm 05 Dec 12

Gross

GardeningGirl GardeningGirl 3:33 pm 05 Dec 12

MERC600 said :

True. I’m not encouraging to burn leaves, but it doesn’t make sense. 🙁

MERC600 MERC600 3:12 pm 05 Dec 12

MERC600 said :

” – They’re shooting for a world record for a simultaneous burnout ”

wonderful .. you see on the telly young kids gawking at the smoke ( and other things ) ; suckin in all those good things the tyres put out, yet I can’t burn a few leaves in my backyard. ??

whoops .. make that leafs, and also some twigs,

thebrownstreak69 thebrownstreak69 2:50 pm 05 Dec 12

The burnout should be so cool.

MERC600 MERC600 2:03 pm 05 Dec 12

” – They’re shooting for a world record for a simultaneous burnout ”

1 2 3 4 Next »