I saw this flyer and thought it might be useful for anyone in Gungahlin who made a New Year’s Resolution to get their budget in order.
Free financial literacy Course open to parents and residents living in Gungahlin!!
The first 2 hour session commences on Monday the 1st of February 2010, 10am to 12 pm for 4 consecutive weeks.
Brought to you by
We will show you how to:
* Set personal and financial goals
* Prepare a spreadsheet to plan for all household bills
* Understand superannuation
* Manage your debt
* Access and understand your credit file
* Understand your rights and responsibilities
At the end of the course, you will receive:
* A Certificate of Participation
* A calculator
* A folder to help you organise your savings plan
* The option to obtain a Certificate I in Financial Services
A facilitator with nationally accredited training qualifications (Certificate IV in Training & Assessment) will deliver each session. The course provides participants with activity sheets, workshop summaries and case studies.
Places are limited so register today!
To sign up or find out more: phone Brett on 61234403 a GRCS or Nang on 6283 7606 at The Smith Family
Sorry no childcare is available during course sessions.