It’s almost 2019, and having the right marketing tools in place is fast becoming urgent, and imperative. If you’re a business looking to rise above the noise of the digital marketplace, then old school marketing channels are no longer going to cut it.
Unless you’ve been blissfully unaware of the news cycle, automation is fast becoming a revolutionary player in everyday business undertakings – and when it comes to marketing, over half of businesses surveyed already value and use marketing automation software.
Why is automation so invaluable to companies? As the saying goes, time is money. Hours worked are an invaluable resource at any business, and automation offers not only a decrease in time spent on tasks but an increase in output and productivity.
What Marketing Automation can do for your business is helping to scale it without increasing overhead costs. Marketing Automation can help take the routine manual work off of the front burner, and bring big-picture thinking back to the forefront for your teams.
Let’s have a closer look at the ways Marketing Automation can benefit your business.
Grow Your Business, Minimise Costs
- The more marketing processes that are automated, the less staffing requirements you have. This means you can have smaller teams who are more dedicated to strategy, and long term analysis, than they are with manual everyday tasks.
- As processes are automated, you can increase bigger picture thinking, enabling your staff to spend more time on scaling your business rather than just keeping business-as-usual going.
- Your business will have a much easier time growing with Marketing Automation employed. This is because Marketing Automation software helps to improve your results, by making your efforts consistent, effective, and time-saving.
Improve Customer Experience
- Build customer (and lead) engagement with automated journeys with clear calls to action. Give your contacts seamless, personable experiences with your brand, using direct targeting and trigger based emails to deliver relevant content at the right time to the right person.
- Improve the lifetime value of your customer base, increase lead conversion, and keep ahead of trends and changes with in-depth reporting and analytical insight.
- With Marketing Automation software, marketing cross-channel has never been easier. Increase traffic to your website, increase conversions, and broaden your target audience, all with as little manual repeat work as possible.
- Better target your contacts by collecting data seamlessly across websites, landing pages, and surveys. Utilise that data and leverage automation tools such as segmentation, and trigger emails, to increase engagement and conversions with more relevant targeted content.
- Identify qualified lists, and set apart cold contacts in need of warming up using Engagement Scoring tools which help you put a numeric value to the interactions and behaviours of your contact base. Target contacts based on their engagement scores, helping to move leads along conversion journeys no matter where they start off.
- Integrate your Marketing Automation platform with the other apps your business uses, enabling you to maximise opportunities, and recognising areas for improvement based on the information collected from multiple sales funnels.
A bulletproof marketing strategy isn’t enough to give your business the competitive edge it needs in this day and age. It’s the tools and support you have access to that will spell the success of any marketing strategy your team deploys.
With Marketing Automation, your business will be able to keep ahead of the curve and deliver better results, with fewer resources.
Is your business currently using Marketing Automation, or is keeping an eye out for suitable software?