The ACT Law Reform Advisory Council (LRAC) has been asked by the ACT Attorney-General to inquire into the scope and operation of the Discrimination Act 1991 (ACT).
As part of its inquiry, LRAC has prepared a Consultation Paper, which is available at www.lawreform.act.gov.au
Members of the public are invited to provide feedback and comments at one of the following information sessions:
- Tuesday 6 May, 2 pm, Gungahlin Community Centre
- Wednesday 7 May, 5:30 pm, Woden Community Centre
- Thursday 8 May, 10 am, Tuggeranong Community Centre
- Thursday 8 May, 5:30 pm, Majura Community Centre
- Friday 9 May, 10 am, Belconnen Community Centre
Alternatively, you can make a submission:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02 6125 7514
- Mail: ACT Law Reform Advisory Council, C/- ANU College of Law, The Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.
Weekly NewsletterEvery Thursday afternoon, we package up the most-read and trending RiotACT stories of the past seven days and deliver straight to your inbox..
The deadline for submissions is 30 May 2014.