Explosion and fire in Mitchell

Kramer 15 December 2009 2

Reports have come in this afternoon from ABC and CT, of an explosion and fire at a medical waste disposal facility in Mitchell. Three workers were seriously injured by exploding aerosol cans, and are currently in hospital receiving treatment for burns.

So was this dodgy disposal of unused aerosol cans? The Darwin’s Law in effect?? Silly season prank gone wrong???


What's Your Opinion?


Please login to post your comments, or connect with
2 Responses to Explosion and fire in Mitchell
Filter
Order
Azztec Azztec 1:18 am 20 Dec 09

The 3 men are in a Sydney burns unit 1 recovering 2 still very serious. A terrible shock for all

Felix the Cat Felix the Cat 6:43 pm 15 Dec 09

They just said on WIN news that two of the injured have been transferred to burns unit at a Sydney hospital by the Snowy Hydro SouthCare Helicopter.

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top

Search across the site