Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

We'll switch your business
to Led lighting for Free*

Forde kitchen fire

By johnboy - 7 January 2014 0

ACT Fire & Rescue has extinguished a fire in a kitchen on Helen Leonard Crescent, Forde.

Firefighters arrived to find food cooking on a stove had ignited and worked quickly to extinguish the small fire.

ACT Ambulance Service intensive care paramedics are treating one elderly female patient for smoke inhalation.

The house sustained minor fire damage to the nearby kitchen wall.

Crews are conducting ventilation operations to clear the smoke from the two storey, four bedroom house.

Time of Emergency Triple Zero (000) call 1.16pm.

2:01 PM

[Courtesy ESA]

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site