DISH@Oatley is inviting everyone to a Free Friday Funday event.
* What’s happening?: using found and gathered materials including: sticks, plant fibre, fabric, yarn etc, make a bush doll, wrapped, tied, stitched and decorated as you wish…
* Finished dolls delivered to Ann McMahon at Studio 2 Belconnen Arts Centre by 10 May will be exhibited as part of Netting Strathnairn, a community art project for the Centenary of Canberra
* What to bring: scissors, a large eyed sewing needle (if you have them) and your imagination….
* What is provided: a cuppa and materials to get started…..
* Where is it?: Disability Information Services Hub, 62 Oatley Court, Belconnen
* When is it?: 10am-12pm, 3 May 2013
Inquiries can be directed to project facilitator Ann McMahon.
ARTS FOR ALL
ACT Community Cultural Inclusion Officer
Studio 2, Belconnen Arts Centre
118 Emu Bank, Belconnen, ACT
Phone: (02) 6173 3320 or Mobile: 0406 375 841
Post: PO Box 183, Belconnen ACT 2617