* The Snowy Hydro – the residents of Dalgety and Jindabyne say they are being sold down the river.
* “When People Feel Terror” – a short film by Clare Young.
* Dylan Cooper recovered from chronic fatigue – and now a champion cyclist.
* The best of the Canberra show
* The Crescent Moon – Islamic Art exhibition at the National Gallery.
Tonight at 7.30. Repeated at midday on Saturday.
For those with digital telly – you can see all the Statelines from around the country on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.