Even on first approach to 10 Carrington St in Deakin, it is immediately apparent an inspired architect creation has resulted in this superb contemporary residence. This beautifully appointed property makes a statement in innovative design and creative style. Displaying an intelligent use of space, custom finishes, and many high-quality inclusions, it offers both easy care living and in/outdoor entertaining.
Stunning interiors offer space and quality – featuring French Oak hardwood flooring, marble finishes and double-glazed windows and doors. This cleverly designed family/dining room enhances a sense of light and space with access via “retractable doors” to the covered, tiled alfresco entertaining area and rear garden. A well-planned kitchen is the hub in this family-friendly home, featuring high-end appliances, butler’s pantry and Caesar stone breakfast bar with seating.
The master suite is spacious with a walk-in robe and en-suite. Completing the upstairs are two bedrooms with built in robes, main bathroom and rumpus. An alternate master bedroom/guest room at the front of the home has an en-suite and walk-in robe.
A commitment to quality is immediately apparent throughout this beautifully presented home. This unique residence has been meticulously executed to produce a distinct property in a great Inner South location with easy access to the local Deakin shops, Manuka village, Canberra Grammar School and Canberra Girls Grammar School.
- Spacious family/dining area with gas fireplace and separate study nook
- Master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite, rumpus room, two bedrooms upstairs
- Large entertainment area overlooking grassed, manicured rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen with butler’s pantry, Caesar stone benchtops, and SMEG appliances
- French oak hardwood floors, underfloor hydronic heating
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazed windows and doors
- Security system linked to mobile devices, oversized double garage
10 Carrington St goes to Auction through Belle Property Kingston on Saturday 22nd June at 11 am – and is open for inspection from 10:30 am. Please contact Dan McAlpine on 0401 005 282 or Linda Lockwood on 0411 244 874 for more information, or to arrange an inspection before this time.