Who does it?
Cough.. nope, I would *never* do it like that, and record it, and put it on youtube…. sigh…
Charlotte is the one in pink gumboots.
When putting the mat back on a circular trampoline, ignore the above advice.
Instead follow these steps:
1. Set up camera in video mode to record the attempt.
2. Pick one spring and connect that one.
3. Connect the adjacent spring.
4. Continue connecting adjacent springs until the recorded video is amusing enough to post on Youtube.
5. Then go back and follow enrique’s advice so the kids have something to play on.
I’ve previously bought a replacement online and fitted it myself. Search around, you can get some good deals.
Be careful when you take the springs off and put them back together again – wear gloves and safety goggles.
Method for a circular trampoline…
1. pick a starting spring, take it off (or put it on, depending on what stage you’re up to)
2. go over to spring directly opposite on the other side, take it off
3. go to a spring that’s 90 degrees/perpendicular to where you are currently, take it off
4. go over to spring directly opposite on the other side, take it off
5. pick a new spring to start with, about halfway between two adjacent springs you just worked on and repeat steps 1 to 4
6. repeat until you’re done
Note: at some point things will get a little tight and you may not be able to just use your hands alone so some sort of tool that can hook onto the springs will help… e.g. http://www.oztrampolines.com.au/products/55/190/Trampoline-spring-tool
Where will the Raiders finish the 2018 season?