The master plan outlines potential improvements that could be made to the centre over time. These improvements include:
• an extended central plaza
• new circulation for traffic including provision for a street which runs alongside the swale (floodway)
• two additional sites for retail development, either large scale (such as a supermarket) or smaller shops
• new opportunities for mixed use and residential development, and
• an extension of Kett Street down to Drakeford Drive.
You’ve got until just 16 September to get your thoughts through to Kambah@act.gov.au .