Territory and Municipal Services wishes to advise the public that, weather permitting, several controlled burns will be conducted on the weekend (14/15 December).
Burns will be undertaken at:
• O’Connor, between Dryandra St and Barry Drive
• O’Connor Ridge Nature Reserve, adjacent to Dryandra Street, O’Connor
• The Pinnacle Nature Reserve, adjacent to Hawker
• Hall (various sites)
• Isaacs Ridge Nature Reserve, adjacent to Isaacs
• Aranda Spine
• Cooleman Ridge behind Chapman.
UPDATE: This just in from TAMS:
Due to a revised weather forecast for this weekend, the below mentioned controlled burns have been cancelled. Weather permitting, these burns are expected to take place early next week.