Recent Hail storm at the Chateau De Raaf has left me with a decision I have no experience in making.
The Insurance company has told me the quote comes to $47,000 and that they don’t care what I do with the money if I opt for a cash settlement. So what happens if I grab the cash and don’t fix the damage or if I just decide to fix what I think needs fixing?
Am I screwed when the next big hail storm comes down, will they want to see receipts if I do ‘say’ i’ll get someone else to fix it?
Or should I just take Missus RAAF to Vegas and blow it all on strippers and booze?