Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Canberra’s most creative
residential property specialists

Lucky escape for family after clothes dryer catches fire overnight

Lachlan Roberts 22 July 2019

Photos: Murrumbateman Rural Fire Brigade.

A Murrambateman family have had a lucky escape after their clothes dryer caught fire overnight.

The Murrumbateman Rural Fire Brigade have shared pictures on social media of flames inside a clothes dryer, stating that it was a terrifying event for a local family on Sunday night (21 July).

Firefighters said the laundry fire was a reminder to check lint filters and never leave your dryer on overnight.


What's Your Opinion?


Please login to post your comments, or connect with

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2019 Region Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
the-riotact.com | aboutregional.com.au | b2bmagazine.com.au | thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site