Hey Rioters! I just got back in the ‘Berra after a week away and I immediately craved photos of people parking poorly.
It’s like there’s something in the air here.
Thank goodness for you lot, you’ve delivered again and my cravings are satiated.
Have a photo of a terrible parking attempt?
Weekly NewsletterEvery Thursday afternoon, we package up the most-read and trending RiotACT stories of the past seven days and deliver straight to your inbox..
Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and feed our growing hunger for these images.
Make sure you put the word “parking” in the subject and let us know what you would like to be called.
1. Sheep Groper is looking on the bright side:
Taken a few weeks ago at a busy car park. Makes a change from tradies parking on the grass.
2. Deref delivers:
I spotted this one at Harvey Norman in Fyshwick.
3. Ben Dover wanders the mountaintops looking for trouble:
At the arboretum this morning.
4. Ishai finds a two hit combo:
This car has been spotted, not only parking flawlessly over the lines, but in the motorcycle parking section…
5. Kazza the Blank One doesn’t like it when people park on the footpath.
6. JessP wonders if different cars have different laws:
Yesterday in the city. Rules don’t apply for the Ferrari…and the Prado…
7. Ladywriter awards full points:
Caught this in Manuka on Sunday. Car was parked at a great angle and I especially loved the front wheel up on the footpath. Top effort!