A quality Thai massage can rejuvenate your body – and your mind. As you lay back and relax your way through an excellent massage, feel tension, worries, and stress slip away. It’s pure bliss!
If you’re looking for the best Thai massage in Canberra, you’ve landed in the right place. After conducting some online research and chatting to local experts, we’ve come up with a list of the top three Thai massage parlours in the region.
Ready? Let’s get started.
What makes a quality Thai massage parlour?
Not sure what exactly you want out of a Thai massage parlour in the Canberra area? No worries. The following features will ensure you leave the spa feeling as good as new.
- Qualified therapists. The best massages are performed by therapists that are not only qualified and educated in the art of Thai massage, but also have years of experience.
- A clean environment. There’s nothing more unsettling than a less-than-hygienic massage parlour or spa. Cleanliness is vital.
- A peaceful atmosphere. You go to the spa to relax, to escape the busy-ness of everyday life. You want a spa that goes above and beyond to ensure you can rest both your body and your mind.
- Well priced.No one likes to be ripped off. Although you most often do get what you pay for, opt for a spa that’s priced competitively. And, if you pay premium prices, ensure you get premium treatment.
- A range of treatments. Whether you’d like to be pampered or healed, the best spas offer a range of treatments that can be tailored to your specific needs.
The top Thai Massages in Canberra according to you
RiotACT’s editorial team has combed through 19 years of on-site comments to compile a list of the most recommended businesses according to you.
To be listed in our Best of Canberra series, each business needs to have consistently received positive feedback on RiotACT and maintain a minimum average of 4/5 stars on both Google and Facebook reviews.
Without further ado, here are the top spas offering Thai massage in the Canberra region. Check them out.
Combining modern techniques with age-old expertise, Siam Orchid Traditional Thai is the ideal location in which to find inner peace. The passionate, highly trained team of therapists behind this stunning spa take a holistic approach to health and well-being, and treat each client with personalised care and attention.
One of Canberra’s best-kept secrets, Sitthara Therapeutic Massage and Spa is adored by both local residents and visitors. With two locations in Braddon and Kingston, each appointed with luxurious detail, this spa offers a whole host of massage therapies. Drop in a little early to enjoy complimentary refreshments before your appointment.
Located in Dickson, Bai Po Thai Massage is an ideal place to indulge in a little pampering. Picture it now: the sound of a trickling waterfall sends you into a state of deep relaxation as tension melts away. The competent team behind Bai Po Thai Massage guarantee that something as seemingly simple as a one-hour traditional Thai massage can be almost life-changing.
Who did you pick?
Thanks to our commentators who have provided insightful feedback on the best and worst Canberra Thai massage specialists.
If you believe we have got it wrong, please let us know.
Have you had a Thai massage in Canberra? Where did you go? Was the experience a positive or negative one? Share your thoughts in the comments area below for our readers to check out.