The second phase of the national vaccine rollout is due to begin on Monday (22 March). It will cover adults over the age of 70, Indigenous people over 55, adults with an underlying health condition, and critical and high-risk workers.
The vaccine will be available at 18 general practices and medical centres across the ACT and three in Queanbeyan. There are further places in Goulburn and along the South Coast, but more practices will administer the vaccine by the end of April as vaccine supplies increase.
In the ACT, the vaccine will be available at:
- Ochre Health Medical Centre Casey, Casey
- My Medical Practice – Charnwood, Charnwood
- Isabella Plains Medical Centre, Isabella Plains
- Kambah Medical Centre Kambah
- Ochre Health Medical Centre Bruce, Bruce
- Ochre Health Medical Centre Calwell, Calwell
- Ochre Health Medical Centre Garran, Garran
- Ainslie Family Practice, Ainslie
- Gungahlin General Practice, Gungahlin
- Erindale healthcare, Wanniassa
- Fisher Family Practice, Fisher
- Conder Surgery, Conder
- Weston Creek Medical Practice, Weston
- YourGP@Lyneham, Lyneham
- National Health Co-op Chisholm, Chisholm
- National Health Co-op Evatt, Evatt
- National Health Co-op Macquarie, Macquarie, and
- Waramanga Medical Centre, Waramanga.
- Brindabella Family Practice
- Queanbeyan GP Super Clinic, and
- Riverside Medical Centre.
- Bradfordville Family Medical Centre
- Marima Medical Clinic, and
- Goulburn Medical Centre.
- Shoalhaven Heads Family Practice.
- Shellharbour Family Healthcare, and
- Shellharbour City General Practice
Other south coast locations include:
- Batemans Bay Medical Centre, and
- Narooma Respiratory Clinic.
A full list of locations can be found here.
ACT Health is continuing to administer 3500 vaccinations this week and is working towards 6000 vaccinations a week, depending on supply from the Commonwealth Government.
Around 200,000 Australians have already received the vaccine, Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt said.
To check your eligibility and make a booking, visit covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility.
For more information about the rollout of the vaccines in the ACT, visit covid19.act.gov.au/vaccine.