I would like to know if there is anyone in Canberra who can assist me in designing and building a backyard cat enclosure encompassing most of the backyard (not along the lines of the modular units).
I am hoping for something that isn’t an eyesore and gives my cat ample room to climb/run/jump/play inside it (ideally it would involve landscaping too because the backyard needs it!) while she is safely contained during the day and night and not eating the wildlife etc.
- Lots of light and some shade
- Protection from the elements
- Cat safe plants
- Fountain, pond
- Platforms for sleeping and climbing on
- Convenient gates for people to enter and exit
- Cat hammock
- Provision for digging and doing poop etc outside (would like to avoid litter trays)
- A cat door entrance and tunnel leading to the area
To give an idea of what would be ideal here are some pictures I’ve found on the net in my search for ideas:
- This is my favourite if someone could build something like this for me I’d be pretty pleased! http://www.catsofaustralia.com/cat-enclosures-2.htm
Thank you for your suggestions 🙂