Skip to content Skip to main navigation

Ask RiotACT

Change a life, adopt a shelter animal

Ask RiotACT: Recommendation for handyman/woman (Inner North)?

bettoneyvere 22 January 2017 3

Ask RiotACT

Hi Rioters.

I need someone who can replace the hinged doors on an existing fitted wardrobe with floor to ceiling sliding doors (house is an ex-guvvie). This will involve removing wallboard around the existing doors as well as installing the necessary fittings for sliding doors. Will need advice on best place to source sliding doors as well. I assume this is something that a handyman/woman can do… fitted wardrobe companies seem to be excessively expensive. Likely to use IKEA internal fittings (and not sure my stress levels can tolerate the time it takes to put their flat pack stuff together). Grateful for any recommendations. Many thanks.

What’s Your opinion?

Please login to post your comments, or connect with
3 Responses to
Ask RiotACT: Recommendation for handyman/woman (Inner North)?
Showing only Website comments
Newest to Oldest
Oldest to Newest
WTC 3:59 pm 27 Jan 17

I have used Joey from JPJ Handyman Services many times both as a contractor through my plumbing business and directly for my investment property.
His work is outstanding and his prices are very fair.
Highly recommend him.

Rachel Ziv 3:46 pm 22 Jan 17

Michael from Frontline – he’s excellent and very kind:

mountainman 8:38 am 22 Jan 17

I’ve used Adam from First Man Trade Services a couple of times. Last time he did pretty much what you are after and did a great job.

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Copyright © 2019 Region Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. | | |

Search across the site