Business Manager, Canberra Youth Theatre
Salary: $55,000 – $60,000 plus superannuation
Canberra Youth Theatre (CYT) is seeking an outstanding candidate for the position of Business Manager.
Canberra Youth Theatre (CYT) was established in 1972 and is a nationally recognised youth arts company which creates and promotes theatre with young people ages 7-25 that is inspirational, enriching, empowering and innovative. CYT is a not for profit company with three fulltime staff members (Artistic Director, Business Manager & Workshop Coordinator). Canberra Youth Theatre is supported by its members, the ACT Government through artsACT and the ACT Health Promotions Grant Program, and the Australian Government through the Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory body.
The Business Manager must have demonstrable:
– high level financial, budget and project management experience
– high level computer skills with proven efficiency with databases, Word, Excel and MYOB
– ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as a member of a small creative team
– high level written and oral communication skills and proven ability to prepare successful funding submissions
– strong organisational skills, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with minimal supervision and a demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage workloads
For further information and a full job description call 02 6248 5057 or email email@example.com
Applications addressing the section criteria and CVs should be sent to:
Canberra Youth Theatre
Po Box 127
Closing Date: Friday 12 June 2009