Come along to the Old Bus Depot building in Kingston for a night of spooktacular fun.
Love cats? Why not visit the cattoo parlour, bring a picture of your cat and have artist perform a quick sketch, get your face painted, and watch funny felines on the big screen.
Get your paws into the fun and book meow!
Other CAT-ivities on the night include:
- Shop at full moon night markets and pick up some hand-made jewellery, books, vinyls, and more!
- Play life-sized chess, snakes and ladders, twister, jenga, connect four, table tennis, and pool!
- Take some time out and enjoy the beer and wine bar (all proceeds go towards RSPCA ACT)
- Remember the purrrfect night out by visiting the photo booth
- Or eat your heart out at tasty food stalls!
When: Friday 13th November 2015
Where: Old Bus Depot Building, 21 Wentworth Avenue, Kingston
Time: 6pm – 10pm
Don’t miss out on this un-fur-gettable night. Book your tickets now!
To find out more head to: www.rspcacatfestival.com