I have it from a good source that Corinbank has now been postponed due to the horrible weather.
More information as it comes to hand.
UPDATE 01/03/12 10:32: Here’s the statement:
Corinbank organisers regret to announce that the 2012 Corinbank music and arts festival has been postponed.
In the past five days, the festival site has received over 200mm of rain, half of which has fallen in the past 24 hours. The forecast for the weekend has continues to deteriorate. We have carefully monitored the risks posed by rainfall and, following discussions with Territory and Municipal Services Incident Management Team and Roads ACT, have determined that sufficient risk of land slippage on Corin Dam Road means we are unable to guarantee the safety of patrons to the event.
All purchased tickets will be valid for a rescheduled event, the date of which will be determined after assessment of the weather and for the maximum enjoyment and safety of our patrons. As the festival site is at sub-alpine elevation, this is unlikely to occur until the warmer summer months.
The organisers wish to express their deep gratitude to our incredible team of tireless volunteers, artists and suppliers who have given their all to implement significant changes to the site over the past week in an effort to proceed against all odds. Unfortunately, this time, nature has won.
Please be assured that we will respond to all enquiries in due course and we appreciate your patience at this time. Our immediate priority is to ensure the safety of people currently on-site. Further updates will be provided via our website.
We anticipate Corin Dam Rd may be closed shortly and request that any volunteers and suppliers do not come to site without contacting us first via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on road closures, please see www.esa.act.gov.au
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our patrons for their support and understanding at this time, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
UPDATE 01/03/12 16:43: Here’s a slideshow of the waterlogged site: