Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

We'll switch your business
to Led lighting for Free*

Evacuations at Crowne Plaza as ironing machine malfunctions

By Canfan 13 February 2015 0

Approximately 25 people have been evacuated from the Crowne Plaza on Binara Street in the city after an ironing machine malfunctioned and created smoke in the basement.

ACT Fire & Rescue attended with three fire pumpers, the Breathing Apparatus Van, the Hazardous Materials Unit and one Commander and have ventilated the area.

The damage was confined to the ironing machine in the laundry only with some smoke spread through the basement area.

What’s Your opinion?


Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2018 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
the-riotact.com | aboutregional.com.au | b2bmagazine.com.au | thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site